Tuesday, March 27, 2012

BLUEBONNET MINI SESSIONS!!!!!!

The bluebonnets are out and are gorgeous!!!!!  I have found at least one good spot to do some mini sessions (and I may have an additional spot...fingers crossed)!  I already have a few appointments scheduled for this weekend and I am opening up next weekend as well.  So, if you are interested, here are the details:

BLUEBONNET MINI SESSION

*30 minute session at a specified location
*up to 5 people (additional people $5 each)
*8 edited shots from the session on a CD (this will include color and black/white)
*CDs will be mailed in 2-3 weeks from session

PRICE-$50

If you are interested, send me an email at sherrysmithsphotography@gmail.com or better yet, send me a message on facebook.  Thanks and hope to see some of you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment